Contribute Here and use my Marathon#:342532 and last name KALTSAS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy Hour Fundraising Event Thursday July 16th, 2009 6:30-8:30

I am holding a fundraising Happy Hour for the Team for Kids Charity (as this is the charity that I have chosen to represent in the marathon) on July 16th after work from 6:30-8:30 at Madam Geneva, the hidden bar in the restaurant Double Crown, at the corner of Bleeker and Bowery. Enter the restaurant on Bowery, walk past the bar and the long table on your left, all the way to the back wall of the restaurant. The back left wall of the restaurant opens to reveal an excellent bar and lounge. Alternatively, there is also an entrance on Bleeker that might or not be open, depending on the management.

(The whole purpose of the exercise is to make you thirsty by the time you find the bar.)

I hope you can all make it, and good luck following my directions.


Please feel free to forward to all parties you deem worthy (and that I forgot), all are welcome.
http://www.doublecrown-nyc.com/
http://www.madamgeneva-nyc.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment